Friday, July 12, 2013

Sample Society July 2013

Hey Darlings,
     Sample society is here.... I'm not happy. Actually, I've cancelled my subscription. I'll tell you why at the end. Check out my unboxing here: http://youtu.be/MqYX6qOs5YM

Stuffage

Deborah Lippmann Nail Lacquer in Private Dancer

I really love this color and as pretty as the photo is it really doesn't do it justice. I haven't heard of this brand before but this retails for $19! I don't know about you but I doubt I would ever spend that much on a nail polish so I hope this lasts a long time.

Dr. T's Supergoop Advanced anti-aging Eye Cream

I haven't tried this yet but I am excited that I received it after getting the full size sunscreen in the same brand in my Pop Sugar box. This little sample is still worth $6 though.

Tres Pure Face Tonic

I would never ever in a million years use this on my face! It smells so bad just opening the cap makes me gag. I was going to gift this but I think I am going to throw it out! I wouldn't want someone to think I hate them because I gave them this. Retail on this is $5.50.

T by Terry Cellularose Brightening Serum

So So So tired of the skin care stuff. Won't use this. Again it has a really awful smell. Not as bad as the last one. But not good. Amazingly, our sample is worth $15.50

Reem Acra Eau De Parfum


Number one, I hate perfume samples like this!! Number two, this smells awful. Sample is worth around $3.

Verdict

All in all the box has a value of $50. But there is only one item that I would use. I am really done with skin care stuff, so I've cancelled my subscription to this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment