Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Glossybox June 2013

Hi Loves!
     Sorry this is up so late. I was on vacation for a while so I didn't have a chance to blog. But that's only half the reason this is late. I didn't get my glossybox until July 5th. I really hate getting my June box in July. I know that they had some issues this month and the boxes got sent out late, but for me that's no excuses because my box was late last month too. I am also not happy with the products I've received at all! The box is $21 a month and I really don't think that its worth it. So I've canceled it. You can see me rant more and the unboxing here: http://youtu.be/WNUuu3fxjr0

The Box

 The Stuff

Sparitual Polish in Solitude


 In the picture the color looks better then it does in regular lite. In the natural light you can actually see the purple color in the polish, but indoors the color looks like a dark brown and is not cute at all! I really hate this color. Other then the color the formula is amazing though, it only took two coats to get this color and it went on really well. However, it doesn't dry very fast so be prepared to wait a while in between coats. This is a full size product and is valued at $12. I will most likely purchase another product from this company, just not in this color.
P.S. sorry my nails look so stubby here I broke 3 of them on  vacation. :(

C. Booth Honey Almond Nourishing Dry Oil Mist

First of all I want to say that I have never tried a product like this so I really don't have anything to compare it too. But I really didn't care for this product. I didn't feel like it made my skin glow and it didn't feel nourishing. The only good side I saw was that it smelled pretty good. This is half of a full size so the value is $4.

Tarte Complexion Enhancing Lipstick

I was unsure at first if this is a full size as it seems a little smaller then a normal lipstick. However, it is in fact a full size and the value is $14.50. I think I would have been happier with this product of glossybox had sent me the correct color for my complexion. I received this item in the "medium to tan" color when the "light to medium" would have been much more appropriate. That being said I do like the lipstick. Its very pretty and it does make my lips feel softer.

Oscar de la Renta Essential Luxuries



This is the way to go if you're going to send perfume samples! My favorite is Mi Corazon! This sample is worth around $6 ( I think???) But it is not something that I would repurchase for myself.

Philip B  Light Weight Deep Conditioning Creme Rinse

I tried this product out and left it in my hair four about 5 minuets, and I really didn't notice a difference at all. Also my hair is about two inches below my shoulders and it took half the bottle to get it though my hair. Normally I would be okay with this because it's a sample..... But this is a FULL SIZE product! and it costs $10!!! That is just crazy! For a full size product to take half the bottle is a waste of money, not to mention I didn't notice a difference in my hair! I will use the rest of the bottle and leave it in the full 20 mins to see if that helps, but I would not ever repurchase this.

Verdict

The total value of the box is $41.50. It could have been better. I'm just happy that I've canceled.

No comments:

Post a Comment